I began with an early interest in natural well-being when I was introduced to the benefits of crystal energies and aromatherapy at the age of 15. As my personal interests in these fields continued, I gradually developed a very strong personal belief that there was a very natural harmonic way of balancing and supporting our lives. While looking for a way to resolve my own imbalances, I was introduced to Kinesiology in 1999 and the interests that had been developed were given a very simple and powerful organising structure which brought them all together beautifully.
Using Kinesiology was a big step, creating motivational and passional forces that initiated a change in career and the deeper development of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual lifestyle that I had known was possible, but had only been at a minor stage until now.
Qualifying as a Kinesiologist in 2003 allowed me to extend and develop many of my initial interests to an advanced level.
I have also undertaken training in:
- Aromatherapy (Diploma)
- Flower Essences (Diploma)
- Training in Nutrition, Biotyping & Epigenetics
- Memory Loss and Dementia
- Epigenetics Protocols 1,2 & 3
- The Human Biome
- The Chemistry of Pain
- Essential Minerals, Toxic Metals, Radiation
- Seven Ages of Man and Woman
- Volatile Organic Compiounds
- Minerals Masterclass
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) Practitioner Certificate
- Touch for Health Foundation
- Bowen Technique more information
- Quantum Kinesiology
- Sekhem Healing Advanced Level more information
- Geopathic Stress and Intrusive Energies Clearing more information
- Integral Studies - Core Integral Advanced Level
- Crystal Therapy ICGT Cert more information
- Body BioEnergetics
- Scott Protocol
- Causative Analysis
- Access Bars more information
And personal study in:
- Red Flag Assessment with Dr David Laird
- Colour Therapy
- Shamanic Journeying
- Tree Spirit connection
- Alexander Technique
- A detailed study of Allergies more information
- Sacred Geometry and other natural energy forms.
My passion for helping people unlock their limiting patterns so they can move forward and allow themselves to shine is a great gift. I believe the learning process is not only about the technical methods and data but also the development of our selves as emotive and spiritual beings.
Our learning experiences should be enjoyable and enlightening with an understanding of how we relate to them. As we move through the stages of growth in our lives and transform and integrate from one level to the next, we have a unique opportunity to see creation in action and to consciously be part of that process. Be inspired to change for the better through a journey of knowing yourself.
Please be aware that due to ASA restrictions on what we are permitted to print, there are many subjects I am not allowed to write about here. Please contact me if you wish to discuss anything you don't find here.