Terms of Booking
To book an appointment with Ben, find the location you wish to have your appointment and use the contact number listed to make your appointment.
If you have any specific requests or questions or would like to discuss your situation with Ben before you make a booking please contact him using the form on the website, bencalder.co.uk or by calling his mobile 07748947131 or emailing him direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the terms of booking
Accepting an appointment or making a booking you acknowledge and accept these terms.
Terms of Booking
Appointments and cancellations
- Clients must give 48 hours’ notice if unable to come to the scheduled appointment or there is a need to change it. If less notice is given it is difficult for me to get another client to fill it and this results in my loss of income. Cancellation within 36 hours (until 24 hours) will result in a 50% charge being applied. If you give 24 hours or less notice to cancel your booking (or you do not attend), I will kindly ask that you pay for the full cost of your treatment.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time
- Please would all clients arrive promptly for their appointments, extensions and over running into the next appointment slot can very rarely be given. Please have with you the means to pay by cash, cheque or card.
- Please bring with you any medications or substances you are taking and be sure to have had several large glasses of warm water a day, for at least three days prior to your session to help the energy work process.
- Please ensure that you are prepared for your session with suitable clothing, being adequately hydrated and having at least a basic awareness of what you would like to address in your session.
- I have the right to curtail an appointment should the conduct of the client be deemed inappropriate, in the unlikely event this should happen, you will still be required to pay for the full appointment time.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- I will respect your confidentiality at all times but must reserve the right to speak with your GP, or another therapist, if I believe it is in your best interests to share some elements of your sessions. You will always be informed of this and your consent sought first.
- Please note that I do not tolerate aggression or abuse and reserve the right to work in a safe environment. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any session if I feel my rights are not being upheld.
- You have the right to read any notes I write up on our work together.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide me with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. I will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
- You remain at all times responsible for your own health. If you have a medical condition it is your responsibility to ensure that you seek the advice of a qualified professional or doctor. Any advice or suggestions given to you are not intended to replace medical advice. If you are uncertain about anything then please ask.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, LifeForce Patterning Integral Health with Ben Calder regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit our liability for death or any personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Remember you are paying for time and support, changing is your responsibility.
- If you decide for whatever reason not to continue with this therapy, then you will need to advise me.
- Please note I am unable to diagnose medical conditions/illness/disease (or any other physical or medical conditions), nor am I able to offer medical advice. However, many people living with certain medical conditions find great benefit in receiving complementary therapies alongside their medical care. Complementary/holistic therapies, are not intended to replace medical advice or medical treatment, nor do they claim to “cure”. If you have an issue of a medical nature that is giving you concern then please contact your G.P. first and foremost.
Alcohol & Drugs
- Any client arriving who appears to be under the influence of drugs (illicit or prescribed) or alcohol will not be treated as it is simply not safe.
Your right to complain
- We endeavour to treat all our clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, we will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant authorities and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s team. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. We aim to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
If you have any questions please contact Ben prior to the session.
Many thanksRequest Appointment