To book an appointment with Ben, find the location you wish to have your appointment and use the contact number listed to make your appointment.
If you have any specific requests or questions or would like to discuss your situation with Ben before you make a booking please contact him using the form on the website or by calling his mobile 07748947131 or emailing him direct on email@example.com
In preparation for your session please download and complete the client questionnaire and bring it with you to the session to help focus our work together.
Please read the terms of booking at the bottom of the page.
Accepting an appointment constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Available Monday's, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
For appointments please call Ben on 07748947131
Chester Wellness Centre
Near Chester Business Park
Chester CH4 9DE
Available alternate Thursdays.
For appointments tell: 01244 680214
Terms of Booking
- Please would all clients arrive promptly for their appointments, extensions and over running into the next appointment slot can very rarely be given. Please have with you the means to pay by cash or cheque (Debit and Credit cards carry a £1 surcharge).
- Please bring with you any medications or substances you are taking and be sure to have had several large glasses of warm water a day, for at least three days prior to your session to help the energy work process.
- Please ensure that you are prepared for your session with suitable clothing, being adequately hydrated and having at least a basic awareness of what you would like to address in your session.
- Would all prospective and existing clients be aware that should they need to change or cancel an appointment they are required to give at least 24hrs notice to do so. You may be subject to paying the full session fee at my discretion, if this is not honoured. Missed appointments will be charged the full session fee
- If you decide for whatever reason not to continue with this therapy then you will advise me.
- I will respect your confidentiality at all times, but must reserve the right to speak with your GP, or another therapist, if I believe it is in your best interests to share some elements of your sessions.
- Please note that I do not tolerate aggression or abuse and reserve the right to work in a safe environment. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any session if I feel my rights are not being upheld.
- You have the right to read any notes I write on our work together
- Remember you are paying for time and support, changing is your responsibility.
- You remain at all times responsible for your own health. If you have a medical condition it is your responsibility to ensure that you seek the advice of a qualified professional or doctor. Any advice or suggestions given to you are not intended to replace medical advice. If you are uncertain about anything then please ask.
- I reserve the right to change the terms of booking at any time without notice.
- If you have any questions please contact me prior to the session.